03 June 2011

better PT session

This morning's session went much better. The place was less crowded and I received some better direction. The lead PT manipulated (stretched) my arm as I have seen him do for others.

He says I need to get more range of motion into the shoulder before we can move on. Behind schedule.

Exchanged messages with the Dr office earlier this week. I don't return there until next month, so I asked if I should have the MRI of the other shoulder before that appt. I'm anxious to find out the extent of the injury the outlook for surgery, not that I'm ready to have it done. He said no and wants this one to heal more before pursuing anything with the other, so the limbo continues.

1 comment:

  1. Grab the courage in YOU. Believe in your strength and take the lead in your recovery. It's your body so challenge and research everything. Determine to your own satisfaction, what's right for your recovery. Get on a schedule that works for YOU. (I know, I've recovered from 2 nearly fatal car accidents...)

    ReplyDelete