30 September 2010

travel

I'm back from travel and decided to stay home today.

We were there Mon through Wed. The temperatures at the site were in the lower 40s (deg C) and dry. We were at the site at about sun rise. It was nice then, but once the sun came up, it heated up quickly. Then there was the dust and the flies.

The objective was to test this company's equipment with ours. The short story is that theirs was not ready for our application. The environment combined with the troubleshooting, made a un-fun trip and all the prep work we did last week was mostly pointless.

I spent the evenings in my room. The second evening I did some circuit training with the jump rope and stretch cord I brought along. Better than nothing. Worked out here at home this morning :-) Today's 10x10 was dips. I couldn't do 10 reps all the way through, but it was still good.

Our daughter has her third volleyball game of the school's season this afternoon. I missed the first two (earlier this week), but plan to attend today.

1 comment: