30 April 2011

movement

I can't dance but found the following video when looking for Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" and like Amanda Suk's choreography better than the "official" Adele video.



Before I started weight training, I was doing tai ji and yoga. The tai ji isn't quite dance and not contemporary dance, but it was flowing movement, which is one thing I liked about it. Weight training is just move the weight up and down. I don't know how to fit in both.

The bigger and more pressing thing is how to find a new job. We need to move and my funding runs out soon, but haven't found any positions. In more than a year I've had only only one phone interview and that was a long shot.

1 comment:

  1. Tai Ji is awesome, my parents do it almost everyday. But to me it is a little bit boring for now. Have fun doing!

    ReplyDelete