20 February 2011

shoulder progress

Well, I haven't had much of the title. My shoulders, and the thumb, continue to be painful, though the thumb not much, just an annoyance. While the thumb was the most painful in the beginning, that has improved but the shoulders prevent me from doing upper-body exercises. At the last Dr visit, I was told that with this type of injury, I should be moving them, so should do rotator-cuff warm-up exercises and other work as I can tolerate it. Since then I have experimented with some bench and overhead pressing to test my shoulders. While I was due to do bench reps with my body weight the week after the injury, and then had to shelve those plans, now I am only able to do some painful reps with 40% of that. The slow road forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment