18 January 2011

internet TV and radio

It took some work, well, calls to the tech support people, to get the internet TV and radio connection to work. Last one I talked to had me set some IP addresses for static DNS (domain name servers) in the router settings and the internet connection box on the TV has worked fine since then. Prior to that content retrieval was timing out and failing.

My wife listens to a streaming music site and that's a channel available through the box. I added station along with hers, so I can listen to music that I like too.

Since I wasn't crocheting or doing other work yesterday, I watched some streamed "Big Bang Theory" scenes (on the internet-connected TV) for a while. They have some funny stuff on that show.

Watched a Jim Wendler (multi-part) seminar too. That was not exactly information packed, but okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment