26 August 2010

chest work

Wednesday seems to be the lightest workout day of the week. Squats and deadlifts are "heavy" lifts, so those take a lot of systemic work. My main exercises on Wed are currently bench press and bent-over rows. I can't move big weights on anything, but while I work those exercises to what I think is hard, they don't wear me out beyond simple muscle fatigue.

Not much else is going on. Been doing a few things around the house in the weekend, like a fresh coat of paint on the chicken coop and things like that. Too many crochet projects in the works, when combined with teaching a crochet project next month. I'm practically a beginner, but I apparently have more experience of the regulars in the lunchtime knitting group at work.

Our daughter starts school next week, so there's a school orientation tomorrow that I'm attending wit her.

1 comment:

  1. How are the chickens? Are they able to stay outside comin' into the winter too?

    ReplyDelete