01 August 2010

colorful afghan

Yesterday my wife and I went shopping for yarn for the afghan my mother started. At bedtime I looked over the pattern and figured out how it was supposed to look and saw that there are supposed to be four colors involved, so I have to go back to the yarn store for another. I'm terrible at choosing colors, but our daughter suggested a green.


This morning I took a picture of the different yarns we bought already, made a copy of the blue one and changed it to green and made a draft layout, of course the stitch pattern won't look like these skein pictures, but the color layout would be like this, going by the pattern. Not colors I would choose for a blanket for me. I like dark blue and green, not purple and lavender.

1 comment:

  1. love all the vacation snaps, my husband would have loved to have seen the bear with her cub, he has done a whole collection of water colour bears! the colours you have picked are great I like the green, also postcard from V and M came, thank you very much also please forward the thanks to your family! Morgan has now added it to his collection

    ReplyDelete